The first day is for Sapa with trekking along the Muong Hoa valley to visits minority people and take pictures of paddy fields and mountain. The second day is for Biking to Lai Chau – throught the highest pass in Vietnam ( belong to Fansipan mountain- roof of Indochina). From here, you can see the panorama of Lai Chau valley. You will visit “Tac Tinh” water fall – one of the most beautiful water fall in Vietnam, visits minority people – and spend your time to do charity for the pour children in the village.
3days / 4 nights – daily departure
Night 1: Hanoi – Laocai – by train
19h30: Our guide pick up you from your hotel to go to rail way station B, catch the night train for Lao Cai. You will have a good sleep with the solf sleeper berth.
Day 1: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Tavan village (B,L,D)
– 7h30: after breakfast, we start with 6 km walking down to the South East of Sapa alongside Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village, trek 2 km down to Lao Chai village, take picture of paddle field and visit minority house and school. Have picnic lunch in the Black H’Mong house, discover their daily life style and enjoy landscape.
– 13h00: continue your trekking to Tavan village, swimming at Muong Hoa stream, enjoy beautiful land scape and visit houses of Dzay minority people.
– 18h00: Have dinner in the hotel with Sapa speciality food!Evening: Free to discover around Sapa town, overnight in the hotel.
Day 2 : Tram Ton – Tam Duong – Waterfall (B,L,D)
– 7h00: have breakfast, start your trip to Tam Duong (Lai Chau ) by van up to Tram Ton , the highest pass in Vietnam . Overview of Lai Chau valley from Fansipan mountain. Have short break then get bicycle to cycle 25km down along Fansipan pass to Tam Duong . Sigh-seeing and discover the minority life.
– 12h00: arriver to Tam Duong. Check in hotel for the lunch and soft break
Option 1: 13h30: bike 2km to Tac Tinh waterfall, trek up 30 minutes along the stream. Do swimming at the water fall and enjoy some fruit before getting back to the hotel. On the way visit MuongCau village of White Thai Minority people.
Option 2: Biking 4km to Binh Lu village – study the way that the villagers the Noodle – Mien ( Handiwork ) . Visit some local family to try to make Mien by your self. Buy some food to have special dinner with Mien, then back to the hotel
17h00: have shower at the hotel and have dinner at 6h00p.m.Evening: discover the city by your self . Sleep well in the hotel.
Day 3: Tam Duong – Pape, Binhlu village – Sapa (B,L,D)
– 7h00: Have breakfast then go to Tam Duong market and Muong Mo village . After that we go to visit Pape village – Lu minority people (the poorest village in Tam Duong ). Chatting with the villagers at their house then visit a school, have a talk the children and give some souvenirs! Takking picture with them and back to Tam Duong for lunch. After that take van back to Sapa
– 15h00: Arriver Sapa have free shower in the hotel then continue to take tourist bus to Lao Cai . Visit the Vietnam – China border separated by the Red river .
– 18h00: Have BBQ dinner in restaurant beside Coc Leu market . Free go shopping in the market then take the night train around 21h00 back to Hanoi
5h00 a.m: arrive Hanoi, our guide will pick up and drop you off at your hotel. Tour ends.
+Soft sleeper train (2 ways), taxi to train station and pick up
+Bus from villages, bicycle, entrance fee, charity souvenirs
+English/ French speaking guide.
+ Drinks or personal fee.