This trip is designed to show you the kaleidoscope of color market with many ethnic people from different villages, bustling with a activities and commercial of locals (This market is only organized on Sunday morning). More ever, you will trek through stunning scenery, and hill tribe village. With home stay, you will have an insight in to the locals.
3 days/4nights – daily departure
Night 1: Hanoi – Laocai
19h30: Our guide pick up you from your hotel to go to rail way station B, catch the night train for Lao Cai. You will have a good sleep with the solf sleeper berth.
Day 1: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Tavan (B,L,D)
– 06h00: bus pick up you at Lao Cai train station for going to Sapa. Welcome to hotel in Sapa.
– 7h30: after breakfast, we start with 6 km walking down to the South East of Sapa alongside Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village, trek 2.5 km down to Lao Chai village, take picture of paddle field and visit minority house and school. Have picnic lunch in the Black H’Mong house, discover their daily life style and enjoy landscape.
– 13h00: continue your trekking to Tavan village, enjoy beautiful land scape and visit houses of Dzay minority people.
– 18h00: have dinner in the house of Dzay minority people then free to visit some houses and have talk with local people. Home stay in the village.
Day 2: Giang Ta Chai – Supan – Sapa (B,L,D)
– 7h30: after breakfast, we start with 5 km trekking throught bamboo forest to Giang Ta Chai village, have break at the “rattan bridge”, visit Red Dzao minority houses. After that, continue trekking to Supan village.
– 12h30: have picnic lunch, then van back to Sapa at 14h00, check in hotel. Afternoon: you are free to walk around Sapa, visit the Sapa market, the church or buy souvenirs at shops around.
– 18h00: have dinner in the restaurant with local speciality food. In the evening, you are free to go to “ love market” in front of the church.
Day 3: Sapa – Bac Ha – Lao Cai – Hanoi (B, L,D)
After breakfast, 2 hours morning road trip by bus to Bac Ha market. Visit the market with minority people from many different villages.
– 12h00: have lunch in the restaurant, then go to visit a palace of H’mong Lord. After that, trek around Ban Pho village of Flower H’mong people. 15h00: bus ride down hill to Vietnam – China border.
– 18h00: have BBQ – dinner in the restaurant, buy souvenirs in the Coc Leu market.
– 21h00: and then get on the night train, soft sleeper back to Hanoi.
Night 4: Train Lao Cai – Hanoi
– 5h00 a.m: arrive Hanoi, our guide will pick up and drop you off at your hotel. Tour ends.
+Soft sleeper train (2 ways), taxi to train station and pick up
+Bus from villages, entrance fee
+English/ French speaking guide.
+ Drinks or personal fee.