Sapa is one of the most beautiful tourist attraction in the North of Vietnam. With the mountains, forests and ethnic people. This program is designed for those who have short of time but also visit the most highlights in Sapa. Go by train and come back by train so that you can have a good sleep before and after the tour.
2 days/ 3 nights – daily departure
Night 1: Hanoi – Lao Cai
19h30: Our guide pick up you from your hotel to go to rail way station B, catch the night train for Lao Cai. You will have a good sleep with the solf sleeper berth.
Day 1: Sapa – Cat Cat village ( B, L, D)
– 06h00: pick up from Lao Cai train station, get on the bus to continue to Sapa. After breakfast, you are free to discover Sapa town or walk up the Ham Rong – Orchard garden to greet the sun. Chat with minority children in market.
– 11h00: Check in hotel, have lunch. – 13h30: Our guide will take you to Cat Cat village, visit the French existing hidro – electric power station beside the Cat Cat waterfall. Study the way H’Mong villagers make their own hamp clothes, grow rice and corn. See the show of minority people – traditional dance and singing. Go back to Sapa on foot.
– 18h00: Have dinner then you are free to walk around Sapa town in the evening.
Day 2: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van ( B, L, D)
– 7h30: after breakfast, we start with 6 km walking down to the South East of Sapa alongside Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village, trek 2 km down to Lao Chai village, take picture of paddle field and visit minority house and school. Have picnic lunch in the Black H’Mong house, discover their daily life style and enjoy landscape.
– 13h00: continue your trekking to Tavan village of Dzay minority people then back to Sapa by van. Arrive Sapa at 15h30. Have shower at hotel.- 16h00: Bus take you to Lao Cai, visit the Vietnam – China border separated by the Red river.
– 18h30: Have BBQ – dinner in restaurant, free to go shopping at Coc Leu market before the night train around 21h00 back to Ha Noi.
Night 3: Train Lao Cai – Hanoi
– 21h00: solf sleeper train back to Hanoi.
– 05h00: You will be in Hanoi B station. We pick up you and drop you off at your hotel. Tour ends.
+Soft sleeper train (2 ways), taxi to train station and pick up
+Bus from villages, entrance fee
+English/ French speaking guide.
* Not included:
+ Personal services