– Visit The Ho Chi Minh Complex, get to know about the modest life of Vietnam ‘s great man.
– Visit The Temple of Literature – the first National University of Vietnam.
– Special tour to the Museum of Ethnology .
– Enjoy local coffee or tea for refreshment.
– Spending your relaxing time strolling around the Hoan Kiem Lake , the little lake but the very heart of life in Hanoi .
– Experiencing sitting on a cyclo, the popular mean of transport in Hanoi , enjoying views of what’s happening on the streets of the Old Quarter.
– Experiencing classic Vietnamese culture at a traditional water puppet show.
In the morning, we pick you up early to visit Ho Chi Minh Complex with Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Presidential Palace, and Ho Chi Minh Museum. A short drive to The Temple of Literature – The first university in Vietnam dating back to the 11th century to admire the beautiful construction and learn about Royal court and Vietnamese talents.
Have lunch in local restaurant. Short time to relax before takes a drive ahead to Vietnam Museum of Ethnology. Back to downtown for refreshment by Hoan Kiem Lake – a cup of tea or coffee . The tour is followed by 1 hour drive on cyclo to observe the daily life of Hanoian, along the narrow and bustling streets. Most of them are named starting with “Hang” plus the current on sale goods.
Our prices include: .
– The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary.
– Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the programme.
– Experiencing sitting on a cyclo.
Our prices do not include:
– Travel insurance, gratuities, tip and other personal expenses.
– Water Puppet show ticket, massage.
– Other service not mentioned.